From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 16:12:41 -0500
Meltdown is till here, but much, much weaker.

The new dose has not caused dehydration but she is off her food.  That is
the best part of Thanksgiving because we used it to make a mush she will
eat.

Have not had time to even get to many of the letters sent, let alone to the
FML.

Everything is on alarms, so we won't miss anything important.

Hanan says there is a VERY offhand chance os her having a few more weeks,
but to know that a week or less is far more likely.  There is a difference
of opinion at the hospital whether the increased chance of potassium loss
could imrove her chances of going incomfort, but all agree that more time
will better her chances.

Thanks to all who are thinking of her.

LOve, Sukie