Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:04:24 EDT
The little half naked burnt girl does not have cancer coming out of her
rectal area.  The large protruberance that looks like a penis with cancer
is actually her vulva!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Boy--do I feel sheepish.

Don't put pH Hemmeroidial stuff on grossly enlarged vulva, by the way.

The appearance of a brain on the top of her head is due to the muscles
having waisted away.  The masseter and occipital muscles should have nicely
rounded her head.  Instead-it is heavy wrinkles shaped like a brain.

She has the two tattoos of Marshall Farms.  Vet guesses that it is another
incomplete spay.  This, he said, can cause the fur loss and muscle
waisting, and grossly enlarged vulva.

I will let you know if she lives until and through the surgery scheduled in
July.  There is pus coming out of her vulva AND anal area.  So she is on
antibiotics.  The drug will change the white blood cell count on a blood
test-but will not interfere with what the vets will be looking for.

She has ear mites.  She had her first Ivermectin shot.

Of interest**********Do not give a distemper shot for at least 7 days
before a blood work up(which she is having Sat.)  It interferes with the
blood platelet count******

Glad I did not have you guys send me a bunch of butt medicine. :-)  So
Ferret Guy--I won't try and push her vulva into her rectum with a q-tip
OR a gloved finger.  Butt-thank you for the words of encouragement.

The end:
Lisette