From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:19:58 -0400
Bailey Ferret is still in critical condition in the hospital.  I spoke
with his Vet this eve and it is touch & go.  He has been through so much
with the onset seizure and then the surgery.  He is more comfortable
today but remains depressed.  I will visit him Monday if the vet feels
it will be ok.

Please say a prayer of hope for him.

If you would like to help us -the bill will be huge as he has been in
there since Tuesday.  PLease take a look at LFFR awesome ferret bedding
and if you need something special or custom -please contact me!!
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Thank you for your love and care.

Rose German -Bailey's Mom.
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/