From:
Elizabeth Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:14:33 -0400
Hi everyone!
My son and I have two ferrets, a 6-month old sable girl named Skipper and
an 8-week old cinnamon boy named Jake.  Jake has only been with us for a
few days.  Our problem is that we are unsure as to how to tell when they
are just rough-housing and when they are fighting.  Skipper seems to be
constantly biting Jake, but Jake doesn't seem to mind it all that
much--just rolls over and tries to jump on Skipper.  We want them to have
all the fun they want, but can't tell when they aren't having fun.  Does
anyone have any ideas?

Beth, Kevin, Skipper and Jake