From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:58:49 -0700
My ferret, Bellene (Easter Ferret) was the winner of the May contest.
She was pictured on the winner's site as well as receiving a winning
email.  It was a day later that I received an email stating that Snow
Angel, a German Shepherd, had actually won the contest.  Confused (and
I've listed this in my previous emails), Dan (President of the company)
sent me the results of the contest.  Not only did Bellene have the
highest points, but the birthday cake ferret was third... third in points
and third in voting score.  I have no clue why that ferret's picture is
being placed on the winner's page.  I do know that I've seen the German
Shepherd's pic in the June newsletter as the winner and he was featured
on the May winner's page for sometime.  I'm not quite sure when they
changed the results again.

FYI, if you all check out the message boards on the site, there is a
rather long discussion about cheating ferret owners and other dog/cat
owners purposefully lowering ferret owners scores.  The whole thing is
disgusting and a true mess.

P.S.
Super Tonks is the adorable Albino in the grass... June contest.  And,
I just checked the site a moment ago, for the past couple of days there
was a Labrador with a blonde wig pictured as the July contest winner...
tonight a small dog, Butterfly Princess, is pictured.  Sure wish that
they could get their act together.

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com
Sponsorship, Advertising & Special Presentation Coordinator
Inland North West Ferret Association Show-Sept. 30th, 2006

Quoting Vickie Montgomery:
"And I haven't looked yet, but I'm thinking Tonks is the ferret who WANTS
HIS BIRTHDAY CAKE! and yes that picture is beyond adorable.  He was the
only picture of monthly winners so far that I saw that I thought would
give Gage a problem winning for the year - oh heck..  he's the one I
thought would win annual and knock Gage out..  LOL."