From:
Kevin Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 22:18:37 -0500
Hello fellow ferret lovers,
Brought Rufus and Lucy to the vet today for annual rabies and distemper
shots , and an annual checkup.  The vet was very nice, the shots went as
well as could be expected, the diagnosis was a clean bill of health.....
and the bill was $72.00.  I was just wondering if anyone out there could
comment on whether or not this is a fair price for services rendered.  I
really don't know if this is high, low, or just right.  Each of my ferrets
were weighed,and given a brief once over by the vet, and then two shots
administered to each while I held them.  The whole visit lasted 15 minutes.
While I am partial to my ferrets and would probably take on a second job to
keep them healthy, I was just wondering if I'm getting my money's worth.
Any comments from more experienced owners?

Kevin
Rufus( Help she's gonna KILL ME with that needle!!!)
Lucy ( Quit your whining and take it like a  Mustela putorius!)