From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 22:26:31 -0500
Hi FML!  This is Elzabeth, daughter of Crazy Bob, again.  Dad said everyone
loves me to tell on him, so here I am.  Dad deserves it.  He is a real nut.
But you have to give him credit for loving ferrets, not that that means
much.

Today's story is about dad and one of my boyfriends.  Dad has always trusted
me but he has never trusted the boys that come to our house, and when they
are here he struts around like Rambo or something.  Dad is not very big, but
he can really scare the guys sometimes.  He works out everyday, bikes, and
is kinda stocky.  When he shakes hands, he likes to squeeze my boyfriends
hands really hard.  I know he does it on purpose, because he is grinning the
entire time.

Anyway, I have this new boyfriend that came over to meet dad the other dad.
Dad was having a hard time with bleeding again, and his hands were really
white.  Still, he is making all his classes and writing all his stuff, and
even has another paper ready to publish.  Anyway, my boyfriend came over and
dad was kind of grumpy and said he would be down in a minute.  In the
meantime, my boyfriend laid down on the floor and started playing with the
ferrets.

Some of the ferrets came from bad backgrounds and used to bite all the time
and really hard.  Dad has worked with them about it.  I think it calls it
reconditioning or something, but most of them don't bite anymore.  Sam will
start to bite, but stops as soon as you say "no".  Crystal used to bite
really hard, but now only licks.  But Moose, who was NEVER abused or kept in
a cage, will sometimes bite your nose if you are wrestling hard with him.
He justs gets really excited or something.  Well my boyfriend got Moose all
riled up and then picked him up and Moose clamped down on his nose.  Not
hard enough to draw blood, but still he bit him.

At this time, dad came around the corner, just in time to see the bite.  My
boyfriend didn't do anything at all.  Didn't even pull Moose off.  When
Moose let go, Tommy just rubbed his head and let him dance off.  Well dad
was so impressed he invited my boyfriend over for dinner, and they went
biking the other day.  That is the first time dad has ever been friends with
ANY of my boyfriends.

The moral of this story is, if your dad has ferrets and you have a new
boyfriend, let the ferret bite him on the nose.

Dad said he has been really busy answering e-mail and will post something
soon.  So get ready for a nap!

Elizabeth