From:
laura ginter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 22:02:23 -0800
Just a short update on things here in Spokane.  I live in Spokane and talked
to Jeanie tonight.  She is appreciating everybody's support and love that is
being sent her way.  I have also talked to my parents who are going to help
round up blankets and old sheets through their work places and their church.
My sister was also contacted and she is going to see what her church can do.
There will be blankets on the way shortly and I am going to go and try and
visit Jeanie later this week.

She is in good spirits and her babies are hanging in there.  She told me
that she has 39 left.  12 or 13 of them were NOT harmed by Lance.  Unknown
to most people though, he did kill the three birds that she had in her
house.  The phone calls to her and the words of encouragement are doing as
much for her right now as all of the other help.

If you would like to get a message to her via e-mail, you may send it to me
and I will contact her and let her know.  I don't know how much I can help
out with here as I work 2 jobs and also go to school full time, but anything
that I can do, please let me know.  You may e-mail me directly or call me if
you wish.

On behalf of those of us in Spokane - thank you for your support and your
generosity.  Those of us here will do all we can to help.

Laura
(509)235-4583