From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:07:34 -0500
>From:    colburns <[log in to unmask]
>
>Someone (I cannot remember who) lives with a weasel named Epimethius,
>who famously disappeared outside for a very long time, but was fianally
>found, safe and secure.  This link goes to APOD, the Astronomy Picture
>of the Day archive, and brings you to a picture of a little moon of
>Saturn, named Epimethius.... Now we know where he was hiding all that
>time.  NOBODY looked behind Saturn, now did they?
>
> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap050824.html

Dear Alexandra!

It is I, myself and ME!  Eppy aka Epimetheus, HIMSELF!  Thank you for
pointing this out to my mommy!  I wasn't quite sure the 10 weeks, YES,
TEN, weeks, I was missing exactly where I was at either, I just knew
that I wasn't home.  I promised my mommy, that I would never ever!
Go wandering away from home again!  and I HAVEN'T!

I was far, far away, wasn't I?

Eppy, aka Epimetheus

To all you got the urge to wander wee ferret kin of mine!  Please, don't
run away from home!  Your mommies and daddies do love us so, and would
worry, and worry, and worry!  They would fear the worst and pray for the
best, but always miss us terribly till we were returned safely home.  I
was a fortunate one, someone helped me get back home to my family.  I was
fortunate enough, to have gotten out of my home, when the winter months
were mild, there are those who have not been so blessed as I.  There are
so many other dangers that lurk in the outside world too!  Auntie Chris
got to give a talk at the Symposium on Finding Lost Ferrets this past
year!  I think she lost/found her Fidget?

My Auntie Joanne Ruffner has a place for you to visit with my story on it
and a picture of ME!  In fur actually, not orbiting Saturn like a moon!
You can find it here;
<http://www.geocities.com/neverforeverland/>
here you will find all kinds of stories about my kin all who have at
one time or another gotten lost, and many who have been found.  If
youhad/have been lost and found or even lost please share your stories
with us.

My love to all of you, who kept me and my mommy in thoughts, all those
weeks she spent desperately looking for me.  She still cries sometimes
when she visits those memories from time to time.  But she is so happy to
see me, each and everyday, too!  And loves and hugs and showers me with
kisses!  Treats too!

My thoughts and prayers to all fuzzy families, who have lost, or sick wee
furkins and even those who have not.  Thank you all!  There were some
great celebrations I have heard, after people found out that I came home!
I don't know...though..I wasn't invited...oh, well, I was just happy to
go home, mommy walked past me, cause I was hiding under a towel in a cage
at the Humane Society the night she came to pick me up...she was scared
it wasn't me, but my snaggled tooth, says !  YES , it is I!  Eppy,
Epimetheus!  Orbiter of Saturn!

Love
Eppy and Donna!