From:
Chris Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 19:33:38 -0500
Hello everyone, this is my first posting to the FML.  My question is for my
female sable, Timone.  It seems she has caught the flu I just recovered
from.  I'm not sure if this is possibe, but I remember reading that ferrets
can catch human viruses.  She has the same symptoms I had, muscle aches,
fever ( she feels warmer than usual ), stuffy nose ( she's been breathing
through her mouth ), etc.  When I went to the doctors they said there is
nothing they could do and just let the cold takes its run but drink plenty
of fluids and get a lot of rest.  Is this the same thing for my fuzzie?  Is
there anything I can give her?  This isn't life threatening, is it?  I feel
so bad for her because you can tell she feels miserable.  I already know how
she feels :(  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks and give all
the sick fuzzies out there an extra hug from me.

Loves and dooks,
Timone and Chris from MA (Hooray she can go outside with no fear now!)