From:
Jessica Manson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:57:50 -0700
just a quick question...is anyone going to the mass ferret friends beach
party this saturday?  i'd love to meet you if you are going!  i'll be
ferret-less (too many adv scares for my comfort), but it would be nice
to meet some fellow ferret fans & put faces to names.

on another subject; the saga of chloe has come to an end on a rather sad
note...we found her body in our home on the friday night before memorial
day weekend.  i've been busy & too sad to post about it, so i haven't
just yet.  thanks again to all of the wonderful, kind people who emailed
me with you support, suggestions, etc.; i really feel like i owe you the
end of the story & i feel terribly that i haven't put the story to bed...
i will try to write it out ometime this weekend.  thanks again fml
fur-friends...

jessica m.

Jessica L. Manson
28 Stafford St.