From:
Darla Berg-Karagas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:27:11 -0800
With Christmas right around the corner and the Ferret Giving treee and
ADV tree being up I decided it was finally time to list my bedding on
ebay.

I have 4 sets of bedding listed.  So, you can help the ferret community
in two ways.  First, purchase my bedding for a special ferret from the
Givng tree or ADV tree and make a little fuzzy happy with warm bedding
for Christmas..  Second, all proceeds from the sale of these sets will
go to Zoo's Ferret Sanctuay in Kirkland, Il where funds are much needed.

Thanks in advace for looking.

Darla Berg-Karagas

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7727869703

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7727869763