From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:25:05 -0500
I come home from work around 4:00 P.M. head for the kitchen to put my
purse down and hang up my keys and my husband is right behind so I think
( they already have him).  They got him and dragged him off to the
bedroom they are all over him running up and down bouncing , chorkling,
dooking.  Louie is laughing so hard he can hardly call for help.

I come running down the hall way to find him on the floor with 3 all over
him.Wait where are the other 3??  OH NO ATTACK FERRETS here they come out
from under the bed.  As I bent over to help Louie they spring on me.
First they are up legs I knell down big mistake now I am down on their
level.  Up on my back dooking,chorkling running all over me I finally sit
down then I am down on my back laughing then all at once they disappear
running down the hall to the kitchen in front of the freg dancing they
want a treat.  Louie and I manage to help each other up and go get them
a treat and watch them dance off and then they all chase each other for
awhile then there is silence they have gone to sleep for awhile.

Tomorrow we will play Attack of the Ferrets again.  We so look forward
to it.  It is such a fun game..

Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas