From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:10:13 -0500
These are random picks off the 177 ferrets still waiting for santas on
the 51 giving trees. I can't pick who to highlight so I pick a tree and
click. Hopefully the highlights will entice people to pick a ferret to
be santa too. Please feel free to share my giving tree posts on other
mailing lists to help find more santas for the fuzzies.

This year most addresses are not on the ferret page. When you sign up
to be their santa you will get a confirmation email with the address to
send gifts too. If you want to send a gift but not choose the ferret to
be santa to, you can email the shelter operator and ask where to send
the gifts so you can still send 'extra' gifts if you'd like.

Rocky is one of the 177 ferrets on the 51 giving trees waiting for a
santa. Rocky would like ferretone, a nice fleece hammock, gift
certificate for food and walmart.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=637&treeid=42

Emily and Abbey are two of the 177 ferrets still waiting for a santa to
pick them. They would like ferretone x3! - they really love ferretone!,
Nbones, bedding for ferret nation cage.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=641&treeid=42

Smokin Hot is another of the 200 ferrets still waiting for a santa to
pick her. She came with a companion that later left our realm. Smokin
Hot is protective of her companions and has now chosen another oldster
to take under her week. Smokin hot is an old soul. Smokin Hot likes
ferretone and things she can get under.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=649&treeid=43

Perry is waiting too. Perry was a childs toy and suffer brain damage
and a dislocated tail. Perry would like jingle balls and ferretone, and
is in Canada so please mail your gifts early and check with the shelter
operator on how to ship.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=685&treeid=45

Teddy is waiting too. Teddy has insulinoma and would like Bandits
chicken treats, Nbones, and Marshalls food and a hanging nap sack.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=692&treeid=46

And Rocket waits. Rocket has severe insulinoma and is on pred and
diazoxide, loves snuggly beds and Nbone treats.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=703&treeid=46

Sweet Georgia Brown waits. She is 7 yrs old and adrenal. She would like
melatonin implants from SOS ([log in to unmask]). Tooney
also at the same shelter would like melatonin implants and vivify.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=714&treeid=47
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=720&treeid=47

Buddie waits... He has insulinoma and adrenal. He would like a donation
to his vet to help with his continued medical care, Nbones, Marshall
Peanut butter and banana treats.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=740&treeid=49

Quil waits and would like gift cards for food and supplies and treats.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=760&treeid=50

And Izzy and Iccy wait... They are an elderly pair that would like
anything their santa would send. Both boys have tummy problems and
don't want to eat. They are in the sick cage now and their caretaker is
doing all she can to help them stay around for Christmas and to try and
feel better.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showdetails.php?DetailID=775&treeid=51

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org