From:
Jacolyn Bugalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:20:33 -0500
I live in Milwaukee WI, and I didn't have AC until this year, so here is
what I did (and sometimes still do).  I freeze water bottles and put them
in socks.  My 6 furbuts love to curl up, drag, and just play with those
really cold socks.  I also freeze small tupperware containers of water and
put them in a baby bath.  My guys (who usually don't like water) enjoy
pushing the ice around, and trying to get it out of the container.  (To
get them to touch it originally, I put raisens in.  Funny how raisens
made the water all beter.)  I also bought a small fan, that occilates over
a small part of their cage.  (Now they are free roam, and I have a fan
that blows on my bed, sometimes all six will sit where the fan will hit
them.)  Well those are a couple of things I have tried.

Dooks
Jen and the furry 6