From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:45:53 -0700
I kooked them an eggs plant for their dinner tonight.  They got me the
eggs plant at the weeks beginning, but then they wouldn't let me kook it.
But I got in the fridgee freightor today and told them "Hey, this eggs
plant is gettin' a little long in the tooth" so they letted me kook it.

Now here's the exciting part.  I was up on the shelf trying to push the
crackers down, where Cheyenne was gonna help me smoosh them, when I
accidental like knocked over the box of re-fried beans.  When the box came
down Cheyenne thought that was what we was supposed to use, and by the time
I got off the shelf she had the box all ripped apart.  "Look", she says,
"these crackers are already smooshed, and they are lots tasty".  Well, I
explaine to Cheyenne that they are not crackers at all, that you gots to
read the labels to know what's in a package, or you might end up eating
wallpaper paste or sumpin, but she insisted they was good things, so after
consultating with Welly, Neugi, Muffet, Milo, and Angel, we decided to use
the dehydramated re-fried beans that Cheyenne thought was crackers when
she destroyed the box to bits.

We did the egg just like usual, but there was not much beans left in that
ol box, so we s t r e t c h e d it with some flour powder.  We got the
hoomans to unskin the eggs plant and to cut it in nice slices for us
because the knifes are dangerous for us little ferrets.  But we did the
dipping in the egg, and the dipping in the flourbean stuff, and we very
carefully cooked those eggs plant pieces in the big lectric skillet put on
the counter for us.  Oh, and we used oil in the pan so it would make nice
hissy noise.  That's how they gets brown, from the hissy noise.

When the eggs plants was done Cheyenne and I got to sit on the hoomans
laps while they ate their dinner we kooked for them, and they both said
how good it was, and how smart we was to invent a new recipee of using
re-fried beans and flour powder to make it so tasty.

The end.

by Kouri