Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:45:45 -0700
"Fabrizio, Kerry" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I recently moved to the Chicago area and am looking for a vet near my
>house for emergencies.  I know all about the wonderful people at Midwest
>Bird and Exotic Animal Hospital, but since they are almost an hour away,
>I thought I would look for some place closer.  I currently live in
>Naperville.  If you know of any place that is good with ferrets, please
>let me know.

I'm in DeKalb, about 45 minutes west of you on 88.

Good on ya for finding a vet before an emergency comes up!!!

I have never used this vet but have heard good things about them from
people who have.  I know they are terrific with rabbits and other
"exotics".  You might give them a call:

INDIAN PRAIRIE ANIMAL HOSPITAL
657 Route 59
Aurora, IL 60504
(630) 820-6999

I have to tell you though, Midwest is worth the drive if something
serious comes up! :)

Welcome to the area!

Star

=====
In the best of times, I hold in my mind the need to care for things
beyond the self: poetry, humanity, grace.  In other times, when it seems
difficult merely to survive and be happy about it, the condition of my
thought tastes as simple as t his: let me be a good animal today.
-Barbara Kingsolver, "High Tide in Tucson"
~*~*~
http://foxfoot.tripod.com/