Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 04:02:21 -0800
Just a reminder that I am in the Seattle area this weekend for disaster
training with Noah's Wish. Those of you who have recently undergone
flooding and tornadoes know that disaster can strike at any time. While
the goal of F.E.R.R.E.T. in the next year is to provide some training
specific to ferrets, working with larger rescue organizations is where
we will be able to reach more people who do not know as much about
ferrets as we do. That is why we network.

Check out the training at noahswish.org
There are several upcoming events.

And, for those of you who ARE in the Seattle area, I was just asked if
I could have ferrets attend. Mine can't come because I have no way to
get them there. So, if you have ferret(s) who would like to be an
ambassador, I would love to use them. I just want YOUR ferret to be
safe, but even biters would be fine, those with non-contagious diseases
that would NOT be stressed, all show others what typical ferrets are
like.

Email me off-list and I will give you my phone number.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we