Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 10:30:43 -0400
When I first signed up for the FML a couple of years ago, I never
expected that it would cost me money!!! No, not for the FML itself,
but for all the absolutely terrific, wonderful, unique, fun items that
other FMLers share that are available on the internet! Thanks to them,
I have spent TONS of money on unique items both for the ferrets & for
myself & my apartment. So far, I have ordered a charm, US postage
stamps with ferrets pictures on them, a tee shirt I designed myself
with a picture of my own ferrets, a fantastic dryer tube that has
delighted every single ferret we've had since I got it, and many more
items I can't even remember! Today, I ordered a ferret pickle cell
phone strap which is quite appropriate since I LOVE pickles & ferrets
equally!!

Keep up the great work, FMLers, supplying me with more ways to spend
my money!! Thanks!!!!!

-Judy