From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:25:24 -0400
I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone who sent such
wonderful, supportive emails to me.  Several people had recently lost
little ones, but still found time to send some good wishes to a complete
stranger.  I loved hearing people's stories of how their wee ones helped
them through health problems and crisises.  Ferrets are so full of life and
are simple joy wrapped up in fur.  I am truly overwhelmed by the responses
I've gotten...I'm still in tears.  Thank you all so very, very much.  You
can't believe how much this means to me.

Kym and the Eleven Ferret Clowns