From:
Tracy Burgee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:50:08 EST
Hello everyone,

I need a little advice, but first let me introduce myself, my name is Tracy
and I am owned by one new fuzzy, she is a female sable I think, at 8 wks old
her name is Belle.  I am writing for some advice, I use to have grown ferret
when I was a teenager, but have never owned a kit, any advice anyone would
like to give would be graciously appreciated.

In reguard to the post on Modern Ferret- Where is it?  I check there website
and found out that Eric has been sick and Mary is doing it all by herself,
they said they would try to get the issues out as soon as possible.  Along
those lines does anyone know where I can get a copy of one in Maryland?  I
cannot seem to find it in our pet stores.

Any advice or information can be sent directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Tracy and Belle in Maryland