From:
Carolyn Distel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 14:20:37 -0700
Hi Everybody,

I was wondering if I should say something on the FML but wondered if it
mattered to anybody but someone spoke up and I have to speak up too.

I have boycotted P & G products for couple years since I heard they
still did all the horrid animal testing. They test and retest
substances again and again though they already have the results. Just
recently I was made aware of the environmental disaster they are
causing by plowing down rainforests for paper products like toilet
paper and paper towel. They even make Dawn dish washing liquid which
they are donating a dollar to help wash oil slicked wildlife trying
to draw attention away from their cruelty and devastation.

P & G also owns Cover Girl and Olay. They still do all the old animal
tests over and over again including the rabbit eye test. I love the
Olay product line but won't touch it any more.

Iams buys dogs and cages them in cold metal cages. They get lots of
Iams food to eat but then have chunks of muscle cut off their legs for
testing. I was an Iams fan until I found this out now I won't buy any
of their products either.

I'm not sure if this is of any interest to anybody but if it is you
may want to look for the manufacturer on the products you buy to see
who makes them. P & G owns a lot of stuff out there.

Clorox is very against animal testing and refuses to hurt an animal. I
buy lots of Clorox Products. Revlon and Avon do not test on animals
either,

Thanks to the other poster for giving me the incentive to say something
too.

Carolyn