From:
GEORGE MORROW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:24:06 -0400
I received a call today from my nephew today, and he has been transferred
from MI to Cincinnati OH.  The problem is that the people he moved in
with have a dog and a small apt.  In short this little gal is not beeing
given the love and attention she needs.  The dog does not like her.

She's got cool choclate markings and is definatly a lap ferret.  I;m
afraid tho that the lack of attention and interaction she's NOT receiving
may spoil her and give her bad habits.

This little gal is real cool looking, definatly a lap ferret (at less
than a yr old)has had all shots, and has been living by herself-so no
diseases from other fuzzbutts.

My nephew gave permission to post this, his email
is--( [log in to unmask] )--phone # is 248-219-3863 and he is located
in the Cincinanniti area.

I'm sure the cage and etc. would go with her for free.  Ask for Mike
Primeau.

GJM