From:
"M. Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 05:20:49 -0400
Hi all, I am sad to say that I need to find a new home for my wonderful
kids.  One male named James and a girl named Sandy.  They are 6 and 8 yrs
old respectively.  They've been good kids up till now but I'm moving to a
new place and the landloard doesn't allow children.  They are healthy, had
all their shots, potty trained (finally), and I really hate to give them
up but hey, the new apartment is really nice and I want it more than I want
them.  Breaks my heart.  Oh by the way, they need to go together as they
are a bonded pair.  In fact, why not take the wife too.  She would just
miss the kids and mope around the house.  She really doesn't go with the
new furniture anyway.  Hoping to hear from you soon so I can get on with my
new life minus the inconveniences!

Yeah, gotta let them go.  Just the way it is....