From:
Dave++ Ljung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 15:34:00 MST
As if things weren't bad enough, I just found out that my sicker beast (with
no adrenal glands and a UTI) probably has ECE.

ARGH!  So anyways, I was looking through my archives of ferret stuff on
information about Colloidal Silver and how it helped with Greenie patients.
Unfortunately I had saved very little, so I was wondering what the final
verdict on Silver was and where I can get it.

Also - I don't know if my other ferret has ECE yet, but as I understand it,
unless I keep my ferrets separated for the rest of their lives, she will
eventually get it.  Is this true, or is there some way I can shield her from
all this?

*sigh*

Maxmillion Fantastic  "Umm.. Not only that Dave, but I also ate your wallet"
Sagittarius Excalibur "Where the heck is Max?"
Kodi T. Bear          "I'm not feeling so great either Dave"
Cinder T. Cat         "Listen Dave, you sell the rats and buy me catnip..."
Dave T. Human         "You guys are just lucky I like y'all so much"