From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:40:11 -0800
Hey there!
I was informed about this situation by a lovely girl named Danna in one
of my Groups.I then called the Pet Store.I was given permission to post
by both parties.The Pet Store is very happy for any & all help.

The Situation is:
The Critter Crazy Pet Store in Ga currently has 4 Canadian Ferrets.These
ferrets are black,huge and beautiful.(3 boys & 1 girl,all are neutered &
spayed)

They are also WILD and they BITE.

This is the problem.They were born August 12th and the store has had them
since they were 6 weeks.  I talked to the asst manager,Dawn...a VERY SWEET
concerned girl.She spends as much time as she can with these kids but it
boils down to about 1/2 hr a day.The rest is spent in a cage.They may be
acting "crazed" for lack of human touch.Upon opening the cage they grope
and clammer for freedom.She will start harnessing them & walking them
around the store to help the legs from atrophying and giving them
stimulation.This situation is getting desperate.The older they get
(especially with their behavior problems) the less likely it is, they
will ever get adopted.They are close to 6 lbs each, so they really haven't
the proper facility to keep them.(That's big,lol!)

It boils down to this....
They NEED to be rescued SOON.This darling girl has also said they will
work out a package deal.I PROMISE to raise money thru my ferret Group and
any of you kind souls here on the FML who can help with money,let me know?
I live in Wa or i would get them today.

They are from "Real Canadian Ferrets"

Roseile;MB
Can,Rog
1vo
The info for the Pet Store is:
Critter Crazy
5513 Chamblee-Dunwoody RD
Dunwoody,Ga 30338
Phone:770-399-5161
Fax:770-399-5880

Please,NO FLAMES.This Pet Store is doing all they can.Dawn,especially...
is a doll.  So concerned in fact,she is joining this group!

Anyone near who is willing to adopt these unfortunate kiddos,PLEASE

I will do ANYTHING i can to help you,you have my word.  Please mail me if
you can help in ANY WAY??????

Love & Blessings,
Tara....and 4 darling "wild Canadian ferrets" who need & deserve a
forever gentle home;)

Join our Ferret Group!!