From:
Ingrid Rhinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:00:52 -0600
Dear Mya and our other Canadian friends,

Thank you so much for your willingness to support this important
legislation.  While the online petition is only for residents of the
United States, we would LOVE for you to write us a short letter that we
can include with our submitted documents.  I've heard from a couple of
others regarding the need for Canadians to be able to express their
support and it is important that you are able to do so.  Please, anyone
(Canadian, American, or other nationality) that feels they would like to
write a personal letter of support - mail it to us so that we receive it
by March 6th and we will be sure to include it in the packet for the
delegates.  More importantly, if you have those letters from your vets -
those are a great help as well.  All supporting documentation will be
submitted to our sponsoring delegate and distributed to the committee
members.

You can send any letters and correspondence to:
MD Ferret PAWS
P.O. Box 44179
Baltimore, MD 21236

Ingrid Rhinehart
Secretary
Maryland Ferret Protection and Welfare Society
www.mdferretpaws.org
Sign the Petition!!  www.mdferretpaws.org/legislation/petition.html
Announcements - www.mdferretpaws.org/cgi/mboard/discus.cgi