From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 19:27:26 EST
Can someone remind me how to access the DISEASE files? I've moved recently and
seemed to have misplaced all my fuzzy info and I also want to make a printout
for a classmate who has a munchkin called Penelope.

Also, speaking of ferret-proofing, how do you keep your critters out of closets
 with sliding doors??? I've tried a few things short of blocking off the door
completely when I let them out and nothing seems to work. There are no handles
on the door - maybe I'll have to "make" one and then tie that to a hook on the
wall. That's a bit extreme - it's a new place and I've managed to foil the
little troublemakers with everything else, but they're driving me crazy with
having to get up so often to say "No! We've talked about this you know!!" I've
tried Bitter Apple, grounding the little buggers, water pistol - no luck!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd remove the shoes so they may give up and get bored then put them back, but
I have a feeling they'd poop on the closet floor to spite me!! Any ideas would
be marvellous!

George and the furri-ous foursome!

 Gushi - "okay, you try to get up on the counter, then I'll go for the closet"
 Nik   - "okay, no prob, but tomorrow, you distract her first!"
 Buster - "need any help guys??"
 Geisha - "aren't I cute and well behaved in comparison to these guys??"

 Me - "Stop! No! Give me a break! Thank goodness you're too short and pudgy to
         get into trouble! AAAAAAAARGH - not again!!!!!!!!!"