From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:58:16 -0500
>From:    Ronald Rosson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: some help
>
>I am fairly new to the list.  I just got a ferret 2 weeks ago.  I had
>always wanted a ferret and when my friend that works at the petstore told
>me she had someone who was looking for a good home for a ferret.  I jumped
>at the chance and got the ferret, a big 3 story cage, shampoo, deoderant,
>leash, carry bag, tent and tons of treats for free.  His name is Peede.  I
>have read a little bit of stuff on ferrets but want to learn more stuff.
>Can anyone recommend a good website or a really good book with tons of
>information for newbie to advanced ferret owners ??

Go to http://ferretcentral.org and read the ferret faqs then go to Yahoo
or http://theferretstore.com and buy a copy of Kim Schilling"s book
"Ferrets for Dummies".  Between the two you will get most of what you'll
need to know.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you've ever named a child for a good dog.