From:
"Calahan, Kathryn M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:28:46 -0500
These guys sure are trouble!  Charlie is my biggest thief.  It is his
goal in life to take my things and stash them in obscur places.  He once
tried to stash my Chihuahua Amber whis is actually smaller than him at
3.2 lbs.  She was not thrilled to say the least!  His favourite thing
to stash is defenetly shoes and then undergarments.  So I am constantly
looking under my bed, dresser, and in the closet trying to find a match
to my many shoes.

However, it is the undergarments that are most unfortionet for me.  You
see Charlie and my Hairless Chinese Crested dog Keera have this oh so
funny little game they work together on!  Charlie finds any bras or
panties he can and then he stashes them.  Now Keera watches him so she
knows exactly where they are but doesn't let on to it at all.  She
just remembers and waits...waits for a guest.  Then when the guest
comes inside and sits down Keera runs off to pick out the laciest most
scandolous undergarment she can find and runs back with it in her mouth
parading it in front of the guest who is most likely male!  Then I have
to chase her, totally embaressed, for a good while and usually she just
ends up flinging the undergarment at the guest.  I swear she is
laughing.  And I bet Charlie is snickering back in my bedroom too!

What a downright evil plot those two have against me!