From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:16:19 -0500
I need the address of the makers of flagyl, or as it was so innocently
written on my RX Metronidazole.  I have been pooped on TWICE today
because of this medication!  This morning it took me totally by surprise
when the struggling, scufffed Mikette let loose on my leg.

This evening I smugly noted that she had already gone when I attempted
to syringe some of this vile med into her.  Well, apparently she is now
holding some diarhea (the loose poop that is causing the use of flagyl
in the first place!) in reserve for such occasions, since there was still
enough to come warmly sliding down my thigh.  Ewww!  14 days?!  Twice
day?!  Two ferrets?!

I'm going to need some medication for this.  And not flagyl!!!

Risa