From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:01:32 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I would like to personally invite all of you to our June 25, 2005
Leesport, PA Show (sponsored by the Ferret Store, www.theferretstore.com)
The Show will be held at the Leesport Farmer's Market just off Route 61
outside of Reading, PA.  The show will go from 11am - 5pm.  We are
expecting a large turnout.

Also for new comers, we will be holding educational seminars on
maintenance, diet, care and keeping, communicable diseases and health
concerns and symptoms.  Also if anyone would like to attend as a guest
speaker, you are most welcome.  We are always looking to educate the
public on various topics.

We are also still accepting entries as well.  You can visit our website
at www.freewebs.com/losnational/ for more show information.  Also we
currently have a few vendor tables left as well.  Our vendors include:
Karen Kober Animal Communicator, Ferret Zone & Patricia Records, Artist
Stef, Martin's Cages, Tiny Prints, Fuzzy Loving Ferrets, Fuzzies N
Snuggles, Warm Fuzzy, Haskell's Fuzzy Little Rascals, Beds by Shelly,
Island Ferrets, Ferret Store, Dlightful Ferrets and more.

We are accepting donations for the raffle table as well.  We are offering
a free business card advertisement for anyone who donates (limited to
one free ad to per company/individual per household).  Special thanks to
Ferrets Are Love, Ferret Zone & Patricia Records, Amelia Kielbasinski,
Ferret Store, Totally Ferret, Path Valley, Fuzzing Loving Ferrets,
Haskell's Fuzzy Little Rascals and Dlightful Ferrets for their donations.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Show/Event Coordinator

PS - Don't forget out September 16, 2005 Show to be held between 9am -4pm
at the Holiday Inn North East, 3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020, is
approaching quickly as well.