Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 22:08:25 -0400
Been trying to post this several times, but some how it gets lost.

Have any of you ever had this happen to you?  I think 2 of my ferrets
are possesed by my 2 buddys that left for the bridge.  For instance, Sir
Lancelot never like to play or cuddle with me.  Now just like Me-Me, he
has to have his alone time with me and if anyone else gets on the bed he
runs them off just like Me-Me used to do.  Me-Me died 3 months ago.  Then
little Miss Attitude, the bold and "fierce protector of the drawer" must
be possesed by my sweet Shy-Girl.  All of a sudden, she is scared of her
own shadow.  And all of a sudden, she needs to get up on the bathroom
counter for water out of the faucet, she didn't even know such a thing
existed.  Shy-Girl died last August.  It just seems very strange that
Lance (2 yrs old) and Missy (1 yr. old) acts like this almost over night.
I was just wondering if anyone had things like this happen to you.

Thank you, Carol aka fuzzy - [log in to unmask]