From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:00:16 -0700
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all who bought raffle tickets to help Helen of
Helping Hands ferret rescue in PA.

The results will be posted soon. HOW SOON?

Well I received a call from our wonderful Julie Johnson last night. As
many of you already know there are heavy rains and flooding in OK and
parts of Texas, as in other parts of the country. Julie is flooded in
and at present has no computer access.

She was lucky to be able to call me and ask that I send a message
letting everyone know that as soon as she gets computer access back
she will complete the distribution of tickets and then they will draw
and post the winners of all the wonderful prizes.

We are both very sorry for the delay in announcing winners but will
get that info out as quickly as possible. Thank you everyone for your
patience.

PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST

Vicki

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and
against our will, comes Wisdom by the awful Grace of God...Aeschylus