From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:04:04 EDT
To whomever posted that story -- it was cute!!!!!!

But I would like to say since my Vinyl Reign has died in MAy 98 he has come
back over the rainbow bridge back to his loving mum to be with me once
again.  He is Angel --- not Angel as a different ferret but Angel as in
Vinyl recinarted(sp) as him .... there were reasons and steps up to buying
Angel.... JEzebel was a good girl and things rather spunky but was lost to
the outside world on her own adventure(thanks to Kevin) -- and low and
behold I find a 7 wk old male at the pet store after the owner calls me up
saying I have to come and see him -- I do and I fall in love with ihm
feeling sorry that he was small and alone in that cage in a strange place..
I got him withini a day!  He does things just like Vinyl did ..  doesn't
like to be held like Vinyl -- tolerates bathes but prefers not to have them
like Vinyl ... shits on my floor like Vinyl!  and drags things around and
goes places hes not aloud like Vinyl... so I really didn't lose my baby he
just has a new look.....

as from the movie the Crow True love last forever -- well my love for Vinyl
was that strong he had to come back to make things right before he could
rest in peace!  Nw as the Tigerlilies boom by his grave in the backyard I
can see him sitting there smelling them and waiting for me to come and get
him!

Jena & Angel (Mum I swear I didn't shit on the floor It wasn't me!!!!!!!
hehehe I think she bought it!)