From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:04:56 -0500
Apparentrly PetsMart is not up front with anyone- so how we can we
believe they will ever be "up front" to deal with.  This was just
referred:

Ya'll gotta go read this article.  apparently our 4 test stores are
somehow covering 6 states.  Are two sitting directly on the border or
what?

[ have verified sites of PETSMART stores selling ferrets in:

Union New Jersey, reported by Kim of pooflingers.
Hunstville Alababa, a CSI member bought a ferret at a Petsmart there on
University Drive.
Las Vegas Nevada, Ardith reports the petsmart CJ used to work at is
selling ferrets.

PetSmart states to Ferrets Anonomous That they have a store in Colorado,
Arizona and Illinois.  Geez, that makes 6 states.  They must think we are
idiots.  Karen]

Friends ,

I am asking that if anyone resides or knows someone who resides in AZ, CO
or IL to keep eyes open for the PetsMart in that state which is selling
ferrets and to PLEASE report back.... we need to get ferret on folks in
to assist with Holiday shoppers!

Alicia D
www.ferretwise.org

permission given to crosspost