From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:59:08 -0500
Hello Again FML:

This is to ' tle' Statement:
I have No Problem with you or others going there to take more Pics,

>Mutually agreed on unaltered pictures could be taken, showing the true
>condition of the environment and the ferrets, and posted for others
>to see the truth in visuals. (One post stated the building over the
>ferrets was not adequate so a visual of the building would help to
>clear up this issue.) I work for a management company part-time and
>when people move in or out of rentals, one of our agents is there
>doing a walk-through with the tenant, video taping the dwelling and
>writing down any concerns/discrpencies. This provides true documented
>proof of damages or needed repairs. This may work in the McKay farm
>situation too.

So - are you insinuating that our photo's are altered ???

No Way -- Go ahead and ask if you can go into their breeding Facility
with a camera or cam cord. These pics are real and unaltered!!!
(re-sized, But NOT Altered)

I really Take offence to the accusation that we would do something like
that. Unless I took your post out of contexts - If I did I apologize

Kris S Mewton

[Moderator's note: I didn't take it that way, and knowing TLE I doubt
she meant it that way, but I'm happy to post the question in case
people are confused about this and need clarification.  BIG]