From:
Michaela Maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:36:21 -0700
Hi,
My mother is leaving town and has graciously decided to give me a gorgeous
futon she had designed a few years ago.  I readily accepted but suddenly
remembered that a few months or so ago, someone mentioned a problem they had
with ferrets and futons.  I recall someone describing how to 'fix' the futon
so that ferrets wouldn't be hurt.  Is this true or am I recalling some other
piece of furniture ( I know recliners are a NONO ).  If there are problems
for ferrets and futons I would like to know immediately as she is moving
within the week and could otherwise sell the futon.  If anyone has had any
problems please email directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
    Michaela Maurice