From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 20:25:56 -0500
Dooks to all!

In the Saturday FML someone wondered why there hadn't been more discussion
concerning that sicko in Massachusetts.  They wondered if it were the horror
of the crime, and I can only say yes to that concerning myself.  I was
heartbroken over it, and told my husband about this, but not our daughter.
He and I both agreed, anyone who will do that to a poor, defenseless
creature, will also do that to a child, or an adult.  In my opinion this
"thing" should be locked away.  Actually, my opinion leans to a much
stronger punishment, but I won't go into that.  Reading Sam's poem the
other day just about had me in tears.  I broke down today and told our
daughter, and she was furious.

Send:  I think its great that Dervish and Meghan are together!  Dervish
sounds like our Kit--never a dull moment.

To all who've lost their little ones, our hearts go out to you.

For Carol, OUTTA SIGHT!  Glad their with you.

And, finally (aren't you glad).  I've told all of you about Socks, and how
we almost lost him to what we believe was ECE.  Well, the little fuzzy is
getting stronger all the time, and now he and Kit chase each other
everywhere-even under the blankets.  We'll see these two forms racing and
hear the chuckling & dooking, and suddenly one pops out of there.  When
they're both out and about, Kit will get into a "circus" act routine and
leap over Socks repeatedly.  He finally just collapses and waits for her to
finish out.  This morning they were playing tunnel chase, and Socks was
waiting at the one end of the pair of pants they had absconded.  I looked
over, and his tail was wagging furiously!  I almost fell off the bed, where
I was sitting.  I've heard people talk about it, but now I've seen it.
This proves even more to me how much better the little beggar is!

Rebecca, Larry & Sara
Socks (here Kit, c'mon outta there)
Kit(If I sneak up on him, then I can go after the cats)
Chewie, Dribble, & Sarabi (what in the heck is going on with those two and
the blankets there?  They're gonna hit each other!)