From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:44:10 CDT
I thought I'd give a Spaz update.  It's hard to believe that Spaz almost
died a week ago.  She lost some weight but is acting fine.  She attacked
her clean bedding, making it all fall to the floor from the storage box
and even escaped from her cage tonight.  I guess she didn't think it was
bedtime.

Syber is sooo good about taking her medicine, none of the others try to
get it.

The Ferrets taught me another lesson tonight.  Syber and some of the others
always eat the cat's food when they are out, so I put a dish full of it in
the cage next to the regular food.  The cats eat Science Diet Light and I
figured that since Charlie and Syber were tubby that it wouldn't hurt to
let them have some in their cage.  Well apparently I did the wrong thing
because tonight I found all of the SD on the floor outside of the cage, the
food dish still in the middle of the cage-empty!  That took some kicking.
Ferrets-who will ever figure them out?

Angela -OK cat food is only good if you steal it out of the cat's dish.
Syber, Spaz, Charlie, Roulette and Nikita