From:
Joy Lenay Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:02:31 EDT
Yesterday, I sent a post in and I'm kinda glad that Bill stopped it,
although I would have also been glad to see it get posted too;)  It
basically just said that maybe we should ignore some of the comments made
on the FML instead of letting them get to us ...  although I know how
hard that can be!  Sorry Bill, I was in a real bad mood, I guess that's
why your Mr.. BIG.

Now for real sad stuff.  Abu past away early this morning from complications
of megaesophagus???  I'm questioning this because I don't believe he died
from malnutrition because he gained about four ounces back this past week
and he wasn't throwing up as much.  Yesterday he went down hill real fast,
he started breathing heavy and you could hear fluid?  in his lungs.  I'm
guessing aspiration pneumonia like described in Mike Janke's web site.
I'm waiting for a call from my local vet to see.

Abu was my very first male ferret and my very first to pass that I watch
grow up from a baby.  He loved all people, animals and all ferrets.  Abu
was and probably still will be the mascot of this house of ferrets.  He
was nicknamed Boo Boo because of my 2 year old God Daughter, so to her...
all ferrets are Boo Boo's.

I haven't been around for a while so I don't know if Sandy is still out
there, but if she is ... it would be nice if Daisy greeted Abu and if Abu
got to go to the fruit bar because he loved grapes.  Oh, and if you have a
vegetable bar, Abu kinda liked to carry off potatoes, he wouldn't eat them,
just hide them.

Joy