From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 11:35:37 EDT
Several weeks ago I posted about moving woes.  I had to find an new place
to live fast!  I got some wonderful messages from people reassuring me that
the fuzzies would adjust and what to do.  My main concern at that time was
that we would be stuck in a tiny one room apartment where we were coming
from a 2 level 2 bedroom townhouse that was their "cage" since they are
free roam.

I am happy to say that I've found a small 3 room apartment that will let me
take the fuzzies with me.  We may not have stairs to run up and down and it
is much smaller but we won't have crazy roommates to contend with.

Any advice on making the transition easier on them is welcome.  At the new
place they will be living in the bedroom while I'm away from the house and
then will be "released" into the rest of the apartment when I'm home.

Thanks again for all the support!

Connie, Butch, and Maggie (who will be glad that mom stops stressing about
where we'll live)

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?  I
answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T.  Angell