Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:26:02 -0600
I really hope that no manufactured dye was used when dyeing that poor
Fuzzy.  If people really want to change thier fuzzy's color, please just
use Kool-Aid!!  Its non-toxic (we drink it..) and if you mix it with a
little bit of water, just enough to make it liquidy, no sugar of course,
and then with rubber or latex gloves hand scoop it onto your fuzzbutt.
The reason you use gloves is not because its harmful, but because you
might not want matching color hands!  =)

The pro's with Kool-Aid are...
1) no skin drying harshness.
2) many many many colors to choose from.
3) cheap!!! What is it... 22 cents for one bag?
4) it wil wash out in about 3 weeks, and it does fade by itself with
   fuzzy wardances.
5) no bad dye smells to bother you fuzzy's nose.

The pro's with Hooman hair color are...

There are no pro's with hooman hair color, it will hurt the fuzzy's nose,
skin, eyes if it gets in there, and are we certain that the hair dye
company doesn test on animals???

So, if you want to have a tie dye fuzzbutt, its much better with Kool-Aid.
If you spend about 50 cents, you can match your hair to your fuzzies!!

~D~