From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 17:17:17 -0300
Here goes my question.  I only have 15 days before the big move.  It has
been suggested to me to purchase a product called Rescue Remedy, made by
Bach.  It is a homeopathic remedy which helps produce positive calming in
a wide range of stressful situations.  Could moving 2 ferrets from Puerto
Rico to Tampa, Florida be stressful?  I am not thinking of me but my little
babies.

Anyway I have received the product.  Now has any one ever used it or know
of anyone who has.  And what would be the recommended dosage.  Some one
mentioned a few drops in their water, and also a drop behind their ear on
traveling day.  I was just hoping that someone has used this product.

New Page added on Lupron Therapy
www.geocities.com/huronna/Lupron.html

We survived the Petsburgh Critique
www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/3133
http://communities.msn.com/Ferret
ICQ# 33966544
Defending those who cannot defend themselves!
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/2303