From:
"Chris Mathis, Oregon Ferret Shelter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 03:40:07 +0000
We will be meeting at the Oregon Ferret Shelter at 10 AM to form a
caravan down to Seaside, for this month's meeting on July 8th.  If you
live down South close to Salem you will want to meet Norina Nettleton at
the intersection of Hwy 223 (Kings Valley Hwy) and Hwy 20 at 9 am.  She
will NOT be able to bring anyone back to this location at the close of
the day as she has an appointment in Portland.

Secondly, Please email me or phone me (503-557-8369) to let me know that
you are planning to spend the day with us at the beach.  If you live down
South, please call Norina 541-609-1909.  If interest is low on the trip,
it will be canceled and we will need a way of contacting you!  We will
need to hear from you no later than Friday!!!

Plan on packing a sack lunch for yourself and bring your favorite
ferret!  Weather is suppose to be good so don't forget plenty of water
and sunscreen.

Also mark your calendar for September 16th for "Weasles Dancing in the
Park" our annual fund raiser!  for th e Oregon Ferret Shelter.  It will
be held at 1505 Lewis Street in West Linn at Hammerle Park from 10 AM
til 4PM.  Days events include, raffles, an auction with professional
auctioneer, Robert Wright, music by Todd Clark, Bingo, games and all
kinds of fun for your ferret.  Guest speaker TBA at a later date.

Chris