From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 17:31:01 -0400
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue
Association has some great ferrets that need new homes.  We will be at
the Susquehanna Valley Ferret Club All Specialty Ferret Frolic in
Mechanicsburg, PA this weekend, so please stop by our table to see us and
the fuzzies.

If you might be interested in adopting a ferret (or two!), please email me
and we can get the adoption application started before the show.  The
ferrets that I am bringing to the show are:

Poe & Zorro: Both are 1.5 yo males.  Poe is a MF albino and the more
relaxed of the two.  He is very playful and adorable.  Zorro is a beautiful
big sable boy (I think Path Valley) and he is the dominant male.  They do
get along with other ferrets, but Zorro wants to be the Alpha so you may
have some dominance squabbling.  Both up to date on vaccines.

Lilah: 3 yo chocolate/sable female.  She is very independent, but gets
along well with other ferrets.  She is a sweetheart that likes to play,
but is equally satisfied to go off and explore by herself.  In addition to
her vaccinations, we had a CBC and Blood Glucose done and she checks out
completely healthy.

We do have other ferrets available, so please ask if you are looking for a
particular grouping, personality, age, etc.  Kym and I have a manageable
bunch right now in our shelter branches, but Chris & Tara are really
overloaded.  Thank you!

Mary and the gang of 23....

Mary McCarty-Houser
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association