Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:47:27 -0700
Hi Gang,

Does anybody know of a contact for the person that makes the Tazzy
wheels?  I e-mailed to Lois Caselman on July 22.  I got no response
but the addy I used was from the archives dated 2002. ([log in to unmask])
The email didn't bounce but you never know.  We have a little girl coming
in today that has been paralyzed for about 6 months and could really use
a set of these wheels.

Does anybody have a set they would sell or donate?  We really wanted to
get 2 sets so when this girl goes home (we are fostering her for 6-8
weeks) she would have a set and then we would have a set on hand as we
have already had 4 ferrets that could have benefited from these.

Ideas?

Thanks in bunches,
Mary Jo

ps I have been away almost a month from the FML so my apologies if my
email was answered here and I missed it.  I tried to skim and find
anything on this.