From:
Apryl Keniston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:06:38 -0400
Hi Alicia,

First, I want to thank you for replying to my post today.  I really
appreciate the words of advice, caution, and encouragement.  I have already
talked to Dr. Dyer about adrenal disease.  We're both aware that it could be
the reason for Sunny's problems and not an undescended testicle.  But both
he and Dr. Vaughn opt for the 'neuter' opinion because of the oily deposits
all over Sunny's skin.  He's not the least bit dry-skinned, but has little
reddish-brown speckles of residue all over his skin before he's bathed.
They scrape off easily with my nails without my having to press hardly at
all.  So, that is the MAIN reason for their diagnosis.  Dr. Dyer already
knows that I will want him to look at the adrenals through a (probably)
second incision if there is no testicle material to be found.  So, wish us
luck.  Tomorrow's the big day and I'm praying (and praying, and praying) for
them to find a whole little offending testicle and snip that thing out of
there easily.

Thanks again, and I'll remember your words of advice.

Apryl (and the 'Octa-gang')