From:
Jeanne Pomp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:24:43 EST
Hi Kym~
My name is Jeanne, I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

I found the FML about 6 months ago, I think from ferretcentral, while
looking for information on ferrets & depression. - - We had just moved and
my fuzzbutt was acting so so sad.

I'm owned by one 2yr old sable male named Baby, who's newest passion is
chasing my daughters, ages 4 & 6 through the apartment as soon as they put
their nightgowns on at night.

This is a great place for information, support, laughs, and a kick in the
butt every now and then... Just like family!  Enjoy!