From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:27:10 -0500
We will be representing Martin's Cages again in November.  This is at the
Last Chance Ferret Rescue Show held in Fairless Hills, Pa. on November
13, 2004.  We will be in the Phila area on Friday the 12th, if you were
thinking of picking up a cage or looking at a new cage.  We will also
have all the parts for the cages, the famous ferret playpens and the
ferret tubes (20 ft clear tubes for $12.00).  If there is something you
want to order please email Skip Martin at: [log in to unmask] .
This way you will have it ordered, paid for and you just have to pick it
up.  You can either meet us Friday Afternoon at our hotel or at the show
hall when we set up.  IF there is a cage you would like to see in person,
also email him and we will be sure to have one on board.

Next Show Martin' Cages will be at: AFA Sponsored Show-Winter
Nationals-York, Pa. December 4th, 2004.

Thanks everyone.  Look forward to serving you with the best ferret cages
and playpens on the market!

Marguerite Rauenzahn

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue-"The Hilton Of Ferret Rescues"
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064